The Masters in Business Administration program gives you fundamental management knowledge, meaning you’ll get a holistic view of the business across areas like marketing, finance, and accounting, all while developing those vital soft skills and leadership skills. The MBA of demand has so increased that is now accessible in the form of distance education as well.
Distance Education is one such path that nourishes you with a better job placement besides saving your time, energy and money. It also is a swift tool for the salary hike. This is why one can find thousands of students enrolling for a distance MBA program every year, not only in India but across the globe. And given to the post covid breakout, Learningshala has come up with an initiative to educate MBA aspirants about everything they need to reach their dreams.
In the current market, the best MBA course would be MBA in Marketing Management. Marketing management basically refers to the study training on various planning, organisational, controlling and implementing practices of different types of marketing programmes. It further enlightens the aspirants about strategies, policies and tactics that are formulated to create and appease the appetite for the organization’s product services as a means of generating leads.
The distance MBA Marketing Management course is basically a 2-year long program course which is further divided into 4 semesters. The last two semesters solely concentrate on marketing facets and sales. The aspiring candidates can further go onto trying higher studies can pursue PhD in marketing as well. On completion of which they will be eligible enough to join as crew members in various management colleges or, universities.
Candidates can also seek numerous certification courses to help them get promoted to higher positions like a Certificate in Digital Marketing. The average fee for a distance MBA in Marketing Management is somewhere between INR 30,000- 2,00,000 LPA.
Subjects of distance MBA in Marketing Management includes:
· Sales Distribution and Supply Chain Management
· Consumer Behaviour
· Marketing Research
· International Marketing
· Advertising Management and Sales Promotion
Eligibility criteria for MBA in Marketing Management distance learning :
· A bachelor’s degree in any stream preferably in Commerce/ mathematics/ statistics/ business administration.
· The minimum marks required varies from 45% to 55%. Nevertheless, the minimum marks may differ according to the universities.
· Entrance exam applicable)
Prospects of distance MBA in Marketing Management:
· The best aspect of the course is that it provides a candidate with numerous presentations, internships and projects which in turn earns them practical experience which gives them a scope to reap better at the workplace.
· Some of the job roles that a candidate is offered includes that of, Sales Manager, Public Relations Director, Market Analyst, Brand Manager, etc.
· World-class corporations like Google, Microsoft, Deloitte, etc, provides immense placement opportunities in this regard.
· Event management organizations, MNCs, Media houses, etc are some areas for the aspirants. Besides, the fast-moving consumer goods sector offers excellent salaries with amazing inducements and perks.
There are many colleges in India offering distance MBA in Marketing Management. Some are listed below:
· Annamalai University
· Sikkim Manipal University
· Acharaya Nagarjuna University
· Periyar University
· Lovely Professional University
· Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
· University of Madras